Natasha Coverdale and
By submitting your personal data you are taken to accept the terms of this Policy, so please read it carefully.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA MAY WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address)
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone or e-mail.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make.
- to contact you in connection with user/customer/member surveys and use any information you choose to submit in response.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- if we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our General Terms & Conditions or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to
- to protect us, our members or contractors against loss or damage. This may include (without limit) exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) such as by our subcontractors in the United States who process your payment details and/or provide IT support services. In accordance with applicable law, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure that those subcontractors comply with appropriate security standards to protect the personal data that they handle.
6. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Certain applicable data protection laws give you a right to receive information about the personal data we hold on you. You may also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes; or where the processing of your personal data is causing unwarranted damage or distress; or, ask us to delete or correct any personal data that we hold about you which is inaccurate or no longer relevant.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the CONTACT section below. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.